copyright10 Points of Terror Attack in Jammu Kashmir's Pulwama: 10 Things to Pulwama Attack
10 Points of Terror Attack in Jammu Kashmir's Pulwama: 10 Things to Pulwama Attack
1. The terrorist has carried out this Pulwama attack on the highly protected highway in Avantipura, 20 kilometers from Srinagar. It is being told that about 2500 soldiers were going through different buses. Then the Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist hit a bus from the CRPF convoy with Scorpio car, in which 40 people were killed. In this car, 350 kilos was kept explosive.
2. This convoy has reportedly left Jammu from 3.30 am this morning. The suicide bomber was heading towards the convoy from the opposite direction, which hit a bus of CRPF jawans. The massive explosion caused a big bang that suddenly the silence was over.
3. An army official said that the IED blast targeting the CRPF jawans was taken by the terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammed. The terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammed has called it a suicidal attack. Explain that the attack happened just 20 kilometers from Srinagar. Minister of State for Defense Subhash Bhamre said that the culprits will not be spared. Meanwhile, PM Modi also spoke to National Security Co-Operator (NSA) Ajit Doval.
4. According to news agency PTI, the police identified the terrorists as Adil Ahmed of the Palkwama's Kakapora. He told that Ahmed joined Jaish-e-Mohammed in 2018. Police said that Jaish-Terrorist Adil had a raid on the CRPF bus from Scorpio. The train which was attacked by the terrorists Adil had 350 kilos of explosives.
5. The attack on CRPF personnel in Pulwama is cowardly. I strongly condemn this brutal attack. The sacrifice of our valiant security personnel will not be wasted. The whole country is standing side by side with the families of brave martyrs. I wish wounded soon to recover.
6. Union Minister General VK Singh tweeted, "Being a soldier and a citizen of India, I am suffering from these violent attacks. 18 brave soldiers of the CRPF sacrificed their life in Pulwama. I salute his prayer and promise that every soldier in the blood of our soldiers will be revenge. Jai Hind.
7. Congress President Rahul Gandhi condemned the attack He tweeted, "I am troubled by the cowardly attack on the CRPF convoy. My feelings are with the families of the martyrs. I wish the wounded to recover soon.
8. Priyanka Gandhi issued a statement and said, "Today, I express my condolences to the soldiers who have been killed in the hands of the terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir, I express my sadness. I understand the pain of their families very well. I know that the words of consolation are not enough in the time of this mourning, yet the whole country stands not only the Congress but also behind the martyr's family. They said, "Our soldiers are martyrs, who are deeply worried on the day in Jammu Kashmir subject to. I demand the government to take stringent measures to stop these incidents. "
9. Indeed, the Pulwama attack is being described as the biggest terror attack after the Uri attack. 19 people were killed in the Uri attack.
10. The US Ambassador in India said, "The US Embassy strongly condemns the terrorist attack in Jammu and Kashmir. We express our heartfelt condolences to the victims' families. America is standing with India to counter terrorism and defeat it.