Attack in the mosque: #Tamim Iqbal, a child-boy, said to Allah, 'Thank you'

Attack in the mosque: #Tamim Iqbal, a child-boy, said to Allah, 'Thank you'
Tamim Iqbal
Bangladeshi opener Tamim Iqbal tweeted after the firing on Friday in two mosques of Christchurch, informing everyone that the players of his team are completely safe.

At the time of the attack, Bangladesh players were present near the mosque, but they managed to get out of the spot. Iqbal tweeted, "The whole team was rescued from the active attackers. It has been a very scary experience and keep praying for us. '

Team captain Mushfiqur Rahim tweeted, "Alhamdulullah Allah saved us during the firing in Christchurch mosque today. We are very fortunate. We do not want to see such an incident again. pray for us.' The last match of the three-match Test series between New Zealand and Bangladesh has been canceled due to the attack. This decision was taken after the interaction between the New Zealand Cricket (NZC) and the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB).

Sreesanth stranded in fixing, rescues SC, lifelong ban

NZC tweeted, "We express our condolences to families and friends of people affected by this shocking incident in Christchurch. After the interaction between NJC and BCB, it has been decided to cancel the Hagley Oval Test. Both the team and its support staff are safe. ' International Cricket Council (ICC) CEO David Richardson also released a statement.

Richardson said, "We express our condolences to families and friends of people affected by the incident in Christchurch. Both teams and their support staff are safe and the ICC supports the decision to cancel the match. The firing took place in Al Noor and Linwood Masjid. Police Commissioner Mike Bush said that he has arrested four people so far. New Zealand's Prime Minister Jasidan Airdon described this incident as "one of the darkest days of New Zealand".
Previous Post Next Post